Labels

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Designs for my Brothers




Both of my brothers have their own businesses that they just started. I was bored today and I need some practice at Branding. I used them more  as an exercise than a project. I gave myself only a half hour for each.
EbSonic is a logo redesign. The inspiration came from a sound wave and I played off of his original logo. Which can be seen here.
Chris has his own photography and digital imaging company. He is a good challenge because he has two very different styles. Some of his work is for families: i.e. portraits and weddings, and his other work is of skate boarders or extreme weather.  I wanted to make a brand style that would fit for both. (classy but also laser-awesome) This is what I am up with.
While you're at it, check out Chris's photography site. He is a very impressive photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment